Ventilation & Exhaust Units
Local exhaust ventilation (LEV) is one such engineering control measure. LEV is an engineering system designed to reduce employee exposure to airborne contaminants (dust, mist, fume, vapour, gas) in the workplace by capturing the emission at source and transporting it to a safe emission point or to a filter/scrubber. Ventilation systems can be categorized as one of four types: exhaust, supply, balanced, and heat-recovery. The right ventilation system for a particular house depends upon the climate and the needs of the structure.
- Used for ventilation purpose or for exhaust of unwanted air.
- Units can be in double skin / single skin construction.
- Inner skin plain G.I., S.S., aluminium.
- Units are suitable for low, medium, high static pressure.
- Bird screen / louvers (optional)
- Special arrangement fitting for exhaust unit.
- Various models for wide selection.
- Economically designed for most efficient airflow.
- Units are robust in construction, maintenance – free and vibration – free.